Thank you for visiting berlindecks.community. The protection of your personal data is very important to us and we would like to make you feel safe when you visit our website, which is why we encrypt our website using the latest technology.
Visitors to our website are generally able to use this site without providing any personal data. If you wish to use services such as our contact form or the online application (see also data protection statement for online applications), we will need to process your personal data.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques via HTTPS (e.g. via SSL).
Legally responsible under the German Data Protection Act:
How to contact our data protection officer
HEC Harald Eul Consulting GmbH
Auf der Höhe 34
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer.
Collection of General Information
The use of our website is generally possible without the need to collect personal data. Personal data (such as name, address, email address) is only collected and processed if, for example, you use our online application portal (link to data protection statement online application), contact us by email or via our website’s contact form. When you submit personal data via our online application portal, BEOS AG will analyse, process and use your application data for internal purposes within the framework of application management. Further information can be found in the data protection statement for online applications (link). Personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
The website operator (or its Web space provider) collects data each time the website is accessed (server log files). This access data includes: name of the retrieved web page or file, the date and time of retrieval, the volume of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, the browser type and version, the user’s operating system, the referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. The website operator evaluates this server log data only for statistical purposes to support the site’s operation, security and optimisation. This data will not be used to identify you personally. However, the operator reserves the right to review the log data after the fact if there are specific indications that lead to reasonable suspicion of unlawful usage.
You may prevent our website from storing cookies at any time by means of an appropriate setting on your Internet browser, which will allow you to permanently opt out of using cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been created can be deleted at any time via your Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If you deactivate the creation of cookies in your Internet browser, you may not be able to use all of the functions of our website.
To contact us directly, you can use the contact form provided on our website. To use the contact form, certain personal data, such as your name and email address, are required. The transmitted data is stored automatically. The data you voluntarily supply will be stored for the purpose of contacting and processing your inquiry. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
Erasing or restricting access to personal data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or for the various storage periods specified by law. Once we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing or the specified storage period has expired, the corresponding data will be erased or no longer be processed in accordance with statutory regulations.
Rights of the data subject
Right to be informed
According to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject, have the right to receive free information about the personal data that is stored about you. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information. You can obtain information about the following items:
- Purpose of the processing
- Categories of personal data
- Any recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
- If possible, the planned retention period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this retention period
- The existence of a right to have your personal data rectified or erased or to have restrictions placed on the processing of your personal data by the controller or to object to such processing
- The existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- If the personal data has not been collected from the data subject, all available information on the origin of the data
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences of such processing on the data subject
If you would like to make use of this right to information, please contact us using the contact form or write directly to our data protection officer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that BEOS rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and BEOS is obliged to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2).
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
- If one of the above-mentioned reasons applies and a data subject wishes to have personal data stored by BEOS AG erased, he or she can contact an employee of the data controller at any time. The employee of BEOS AG will arrange for the request for erasure to be complied with immediately.
- If the personal data has been made public by BEOS AG and our company, as the person responsible, is obliged to erase the personal data pursuant to Article 17(1), BEOS AG shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform other persons responsible for data processing who process the published personal data, that the data subject has requested the erasure of all links to these personal data or of copies or duplications of these personal data by these other persons responsible for data processing, insofar as the processing is no longer necessary. The employee of BEOS AG will make the necessary arrangements in individual cases.
If the personal data have been made public by BEOS AG and if our company, as the person responsible, is obliged to erase the personal data pursuant to Article 17(1), BEOS AG shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform other persons responsible for data processing who process the published personal data, that the data subject has requested that these other persons responsible for data processing delete all links to this personal data or copies or duplications of these personal data, insofar as such processing is no longer necessary.
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal dat
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from BEOS AG to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- The processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1); and
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
In the event of an objection, BEOS AG will not process your data further, unless there are legitimate grounds for BEOS AG to override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you may object to such processing at any time. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing. Your personal data will then no longer be processed for this purpose.
Legal basis for processing
The processing of personal data is based on the legality described in Article 6. Primarily for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject (point (b) of Article 6(1)) or by consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data (point (a) of Article 6(1)).
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. This shall not apply if the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between the data subject and a data controller; or (2) is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or (3) is based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion of a contract between the data subject and the data controller or (2) is taken with the express consent of the data subject, BEOS AG shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interest, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
If the data subject wishes to assert rights relating to automated decisions, he or she may contact the data controller at any time.
Online presence in social media
BEOS AG maintains an online presence and uses social networks and platforms to inform, engage and interact with its customers, partners, (potential) employees and users, and to ensure that they are kept up-to-date about current BEOS news.
Users should be aware that their data may be transferred and processed outside the European Union. This may give rise to certain risks for users, e.g. making it potentially more difficult for users to enforce their rights. Providers who are certified under the Privacy Shield framework are committed to complying with EU data protection standards.
Social networks and other platforms have their own data protection regulations (see links below), which shall apply even to the content we disseminate and the social media presences we maintain on such platforms.
Should you wish to request information and/or assert you user rights, you can do so most effectively by contacting the respective providers directly. Only the providers themselves have access to their users’ data and can take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless require help, you can contact us at any time.
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland), Facebook Pages within the scope of an agreement on the joint processing of personal data
- Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, specifically for Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
- User Opt-Out:
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com
- Privacy Shield:
Use of Facebook Plugins
Our website uses Social Plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. These Facebook plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white “f” on blue background or a “thumbs up” sign) on our site. The list and look of Facebook plugins can be found at: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ When you visit one of our web pages with the plugin installed, your browser creates a direct connection to the Facebook server. This informs Facebook that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website with your IP address. If you interact with the “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content on our site with your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate your access of our website with your user account. As operator of the website, we receive no information regarding the nature of the data sent to Facebook or how it is used. More information can be found at https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook prior to visiting our website.
Use of Twitter Plugins
You can change your Twitter privacy settings in your Twitter account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
Use of Xing Plugins
Our website uses functions of the XING network, operated by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Every time you access one of our pages that contains XING functions, a connection to XING servers is established. To the best of our knowledge, XING does not store personal data. In particular, no IP addresses are stored and usage behaviour is not evaluated.
Further information on data protection and the XING Share button can be found in XING’s data protection statement at https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
Use of YouTube Plugins
Our website uses plugins from Google’s YouTube site, operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The YouTube server receives information about the pages on our website you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your surfing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Further information on how user data is handled can be found in YouTube’s data protection statement at www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Changes to our data protection statement
We reserve the right to periodically amend this data protection statement to ensure that it always complies with current legal requirements or to reflect changes to our services in our data protection statement, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply for your next visit.